Forensic Investigation Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In A Residence
AbstractTwo People We Found Dead With No Apparent Cause Of Death And A Third Person Had Injures That Resulted In Multiple Amputations. This Occurred During A Winter Night In A Large Single Family Ski House Used As Rental Property For The Ski Season. The Local Authorities Quickly Found That Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Was The Cause Of The Victims Injuries And Found The Boiler Gave Off Carbon Monoxide. It Was Initially Determined The Boiler Was The Cause Of The Accident. This Is Where The Investigation Starts And Becomes More Complicated And Results In Some Very Surprising Findings. Both High Technology And Common Tools Help Prove The Ultimate Results.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2004 National Academy of Forensic Engineers
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
All rights © Journal of the National Academy of Forensic Engineers.
Full statement regarding the author's license of copyright to the NAFE is shown on the Copyright section of the Submissions Page.